Terms & Use
2. Unless otherwise stated, the website and affiliated online services are the property of JAC and the copyright of the website belongs to JAC or its licensors. You may not copy, hack, or modify the website or online services, or falsely claim that some other site is associated with JAC.
3. Some articles published on this website (especially articles labeled as “Review” or similar) may make use of copyrighted material for which the author(s) have obtained reprint permission from the copyright holder. Usually, such reprint permissions do not allow the author(s) and/or JAC to further license the copyrighted material. The licensing described in §3 of these terms and conditions is therefore not applicable to such kind of material enclosed within articles. It is the user’s responsibility to identify the reusability of the material provided on this website, for which he may take direct contact with the authors of the article.
4. You may register or otherwise create a user account, username, or password (your “Registration”) that allows you to access or receive certain content and/or to participate or utilize certain features of our online service. You represent and warrant that the information provided in your registration is accurate to the best of your knowledge. You are responsible for the use of any password you create as part of your registration and for maintaining its confidentiality, and you agree that JAC may use this password to identify you. We reserve the right to deny, terminate or restrict your access to any content or feature reached via such registration process for any reason, at our sole discretion. JAC reserves the right to block or terminate the user’s access to the website at any time and without prior notice.
6. The website may contain advertising. JAC does not endorse any responsibility of any kind for the content of the advertisement or sponsorship or the advertised product or service, which is the responsibility of the advertiser or sponsor unless the advertised product or service is offered by JAC.
7. There is no warranty for the website and its content, to the extent permitted by applicable law. JAC, the copyright holders, and/or other parties provide the website and its content “as is” without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose relating to this website, its content or any to which it is linked. No representations or warranties are given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website, or any website to which it is linked.
8. In no event, unless required by applicable law shall JAC, its employees, agents, suppliers, contractors, or any other party, be liable to the user for any damages of any nature, including any general, special, incidental, or consequential damages, loss, cost, claim or any expense of any kind arising out of the use, inability to access, or in connection with the use of the website, its content, and information, even if the user has been advised of the possibility of such damages.